SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Klobuchar: Gun "Buyback" Is Not Confiscation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Klobuchar: Gun "Buyback" Is Not Confiscation Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Holy Sheeeeit. The Farce is strong with this one. So is the Stupid.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Oh, they can buy any of my guns. I set the price and the terms.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Each. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes she is not very bright, and we can not vote, or have her removed from office yet!

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we sell them back, aren't they subject to a background check for transfer as the purchaser?
(actually of course they get to exclude themselves if IIRC, and no 4473 required)

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy the spin. You give them the offer to buy back their gun.... to each their own if the government actually offered a optional buyback program then if someone wants to sell their guns to the government feel free.... unfortunately a mandatory gun buyback is not an option to sell them your guns....

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can someone who has never owned something buy it back?

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WCCPHD:
How can someone who has never owned something buy it back?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, a "voluntary" (non-coerced) Buyback is not "confiscation", but it probably is a misapplication of taxes. A "mandatory" Buyback is certainly confiscation because at least some gun owners would not want to lose their guns that way. And it still would be a misapplication of taxes.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post