SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Nebraska Senator Megan Hunt Says Owning Guns Isn't a God Given Right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nebraska Senator Megan Hunt Says Owning Guns Isn't a God Given Right Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted
Nebraska senator Megan Hunt tweets,

"Owning a gun isn't a "God-given right." It's a slave-owning, misogynistic founding father-given right. I'm not against 2a, but be real - the Constitution was written by people! Today I'm filibustering a bill that would allow concealed carry without training or a permit. #NELeg"

Perhaps she cold be useful as fertilizer for the cornfields or fed to the pigs..............

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Megan Hunt has a point of view. Perhaps she should read the Constitution word for word, without any special digressions, and agree to enforce the law as written.

Remember the 1st rule. It's always loaded.

Posts: 108 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: November 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Seems a bit left for Nebraska. Send her packing in the next election.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
She's a state senator (I was worried she was a US Senator before I looked), I assume from Omaha, which is likely a small blip of wokism in an otherwise conservative state. As such, she's likely irrelevant.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post