SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Enjoyable debate of Colion Noir owning smug New Englander
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enjoyable debate of Colion Noir owning smug New Englander Login/Join 
posted
Noir debates John E Rosenthal chairman of Stop Handgun Violence. He pretty much exposes him as a hypocrite and not very knowledgeable about the subject matter, Rosenthal continues to fall-back on 'how Massachusetts does it' position.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I could only make it to 17 min or so when John R. misquoted the second amendment by leaving The People out. Those pesky people.
Props to Colion for dealing w/ these idiots.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
quote:
how Massachusetts does it

They shoot people coming to take their arms; that's how Massachusetts does it, MFer!

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I made it 29 minutes, afore I hadda stop and breave...

Someone please edumacate my ignant monkey ass on what of the 50 newuntied states what have gunshows what got no backround checks and anyone can walk in, buy a firearm and walk out, no questions axed?

Or the 32 states where private dealers just selll shit out the door to anyone with no 4473?

Cuz, I am so tired of that old song. Almost as tired as the ability to buy a firearm off the internet and have it sent to my house in every state in the onion.

And such a vile man that prostitutes murdered children for his sick emotionally made up drek.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noir attended Thurgood Marshall and is no slouch on gun rights, so Lawyer < Politician is a predictable outcome here.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
John E Rosenthal is a MASShole, NOT a New Englander! Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
quote:
how Massachusetts does it

They shoot people coming to take their arms; that's how Massachusetts does it, MFer!

That may have been true in the mid 1700's, but now you need a government permission slip to own one.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post