SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Life is a Rerun ... Swalwell's Confiscation Scheme
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Life is a Rerun ... Swalwell's Confiscation Scheme Login/Join 
posted
Swalwell is a true-believer in the liberal wet-dream of gun-control. Here is his latest ...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05...un-control-platform/

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FU*K HIM and the rest of these left wing, liberal, progressive democrats.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Dear god, I love James Woods.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
JW should have also added "YES, they CAN be used for hunting or defense"
I would have also said "Diane, you ignorant slut".

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
Dear god, I love James Woods.

Ditto.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
We don't call semi auto handguns "Assault Pistols" or "weapons of war."

I don't get why we call semi auto rifles "Assault Rifles" and "weapons of war."

Most people think there is something magical about the AR-15.

These are simply semi auto rifles. They shoot rifle rounds. There is nothing magical about them.

Make a revolver/AR love child rifle with a 15 round 5.56 cylinder. Reload it with moon clips.

What's the difference? I've been trying to explain to non-gun folks that the AR simply shoots a normal rifle round.

Most people are not in favor of banning rifle ammunition or rifles in general. Explaining it in terms of a revolver/semi-auto hand gun has gotten me some traction.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post