SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Colorado Free Resistance * FEDERAL JUDGE REVERSES BAN ON 'ASSAULT WEAPONS' & STANDARD CAPACITY MAGAZINES*
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Free Resistance * FEDERAL JUDGE REVERSES BAN ON 'ASSAULT WEAPONS' & STANDARD CAPACITY MAGAZINES* Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
...But one positive in this ruling is that it seems that is some integrity in judges on the left. Decisions based on precedence, not bias.

Well, not knowing the judge's case ruling history, we don't know for sure whether he is a leftist...but assuming for a moment that he is, I'd say he showed both integrity, professional respect and adherence to the law and, above all else, courage.

It takes real courage to buck both your 'tribe' and an expectation to conform to trend.

I'd dearly love to shake the man's hand.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Dang, this thread is old. Eek

This federal judge's ruling reverses one of the onerous laws that we've been fighting against all these years.

It's been a long grinding fight. Mostly we lose...but sometimes we win a battle.

I'm just not willing to let the bastards win without a fight. Wink

The Democrat governor spent $23 M of his own money to 'buy' his office when he was elected to his first term, and he is up for re-election this year. I mean to make him spend even more this time around.

Thank you for allowing this thread to remain open all these years.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
MDS,
Thanks for keeping this thread going. It's been a while since I've popped in, but it's nice to see you're still fighting the good fight.

Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post