SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Sign this petition to repeal the NFA!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sign this petition to repeal the NFA!!! Login/Join 
posted
Now that there is a supposedly 2A-friendly administration in office, we have a great opportunity to change and even repeal outdated and infringing gun laws and regulations. Here is your chance to make our voices heard with a White House petition to repeal the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) laws that place arbitrary restrictions on the types of firearms we can legally own, based on nothing more than barrel or stock length. Please do your part in what could be our last, best, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to repeal these types of terribly infringing anti-2A laws!

Please sign the petition to repeal the NFA here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Then again, I'm a complete stranger. What the hell does it matter what I think? (TM)

Posts: 191 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
I signed this shortly after it came out and had my family sign it as well. I am disappointed, but not shocked that this doesn't have hundreds of thousands of signatures already. This forum alone has 83k members, the NRA claims to have 5 million members yet in slightly less than 3 weeks this petition has garnered only 41k signatures. To me this just goes to show how fractured the gun and 2A community is. We are NOT organized, we don't speak with a single voice and we are content to let some rights be infringed as long as it doesn't affect us personally.

The time to become engaged is now.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
Signed and email verified. Thanks.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
An update, just for the he'll of it.

It's gotten over 125K signatures to date, with the threshold being 100K.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
200k plus

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe people don't like their names on documents especially documents over the Internet. After all the current administration isn't going to be in the white house forever.

Posts: 1241 | Location: OHIO | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ehhh my names already on plenty of government records sooooo I'm in!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post