SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Timcast Video- Fenix Ammo vs Biden
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Timcast Video- Fenix Ammo vs Biden Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
Yeah, I could get more eyes in the Lounge with "BIDEN VOTERS NOT ALLOWED TO BUY AMMO" but I thought only the true gun folks read this section and would appreciate it the best but I digress....

I thought this was great.
Fenix Ammo refuses to sell Biden Voters.
BUT this is not a typical mean-spirited cancel culture event.
Interesting to hear the owners thoughts on this and gun control.

Posts: 22884 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Marketing ploy.....do Biden voters have a "B" on their forehead?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4568 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

No, they drive Volvo's. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great idea to deny selling to them AND require a "B" on their forehead. Or check their vehicles for obiden/harris stickers.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Mention Trump's name and if they hiss and recoil violently, they're a Biden supporter.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15543 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:

No, they drive Volvo's. Big Grin

I thought they drove a Prius.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not like they have anything to sell anyway. As of this post everything’s sold out. But looks like they’ll happily sell you a gift card to buy non existent ammo.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Around the ~8 min. mark, the side kick admits he had no idea that when you 'buy a gun online' they don't just deliver it to your house. Roll Eyes

Seriously...how oblivious do you have to be??? Roll Eyes

Unfortunately there's only about 80M American sheeple that have been brainwashed into thinking its just that easy, despite endless reporting to the contrary.

For cryin' out loud, even NBC debunked several 'myths' Good vid BTW.

Link to original video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5HHbwi7Pl4

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Roll Eyes

Seriously...how oblivious do you have to be??? Roll Eyes
]

For Americans on gun laws? Pretty f'ing oblivious. American media = lobotomized.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1950 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22884 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post