SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Excellent video explaining firearms laws in the United Kingdom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excellent video explaining firearms laws in the United Kingdom Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
For all those that are interested in the firearms laws of the United Kingdom.

It is extremely well done and well worth the time to view.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting video. I was not aware of the long barrel requirement for pistols in the UK. Watching this video makes me thankful for the 2nd Amendment and it makes me aware of what the anti-gunners would like to see in the USA. We have to stay awake.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
This is an interesting video. I was not aware of the long barrel requirement for pistols in the UK. Watching this video makes me thankful for the 2nd Amendment and it makes me aware of what the anti-gunners would like to see in the USA. We have to stay awake.

Callum, who IS 'English Shooting' BTW, usually makes a good video, and this is one more. However, the so-called 'long barrel pistol' is NOT a UK thing, just mainland UK - England, Scotland and Wales. Northern Ireland, the fourth part of the UK, has no such ban on handguns of any kind, and in fact, is one of the very few places outside the USA where people can have a CCW. Around 3000 such permits are on issue, along with the gun to go with them, fr people whose lives are still thought to be under threat.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post