SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is lovely, Rogue.

Here's a newish one for me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
That is lovely, Rogue.
Here's a newish one for me.

Ah, You got one. Very good! Great watch, no? I sometimes think if I had to have just one, it'd be that one.

Posts: 11387 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Bumpin' it up. Shot this yesterday. Lighting seems pretty good for an iPic.

Very nice i6 image!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I love the pure white face, r0gue.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
After exhaustive research in the style and price point I went with Lüm-Tec Combat B21.
k

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is a very pleasing watch. I think it is in a very sweet spot of fitting in with just about any style of dress. It would be very much be a candidate for "One Watch."

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:
After exhaustive research in the style and price point I went with Lüm-Tec Combat B21.
k

I like that.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:

Piedrarc:

Great Watch.

What gloves are those and how is the trigger feel with them?

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

Piedrarc:

Great Watch.

What gloves are those and how is the trigger feel with them?

Thanks,

RMD

Thanks. The gloves are Outdoor Research Iron Sight gloves. They work very well for duty and gun related tasks, light weight with a rubberized coating on the palm side. Trigger feel is quite good to excellent.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Look like great gloves.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prodigal Son
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc: ...The gloves are Outdoor Research Iron Sight gloves.

OR has a HUGE line of gloves and mittens. I've used their heated gloves for snowmobiling. The Ironsight gloves are new to me; since I haven't looked at gloves in a while. I may get a pair before next winter.

http://www.outdoorresearch.com...-gloves-old-498.html

Posts: 656 | Location: Near Seattle, Washington, USA | Registered: March 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
This one's for you jhe888.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice watch! I like it more and more.

posted Hide Post
Was my uncle's; my aunt gave it to me a few years after he passed. It's not my everyday beater, but I do wear it often. I put a leather NATO strap from Worn & Wound after this pic;'my aunt can't find the original metal bracelet (it bothered my uncle near the end).

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
Was my uncle's; my aunt gave it to me a few years after he passed. It's not my everyday beater, but I do wear it often. I put a leather NATO strap from Worn & Wound after this pic;'my aunt can't find the original metal bracelet (it bothered my uncle near the end).

I'd love to see a pic on the NATO sometime. Pretty cool. Check out SUGENERIC for waxed cotton canvas straps in various patterns if you're looking to fun it up someday.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The TAG is a nice, simple-looking diver. Just the kind I like. And nice to have your uncle's watch. There are replacement metal or metal-mesh bracelets out there that would fit if you want a change. You just have to know the distance between the lugs. Mesh would look good, I think.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ...0B69ZYQAZVN8CWXJMV6G

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Not a TAG fan either, but that one is very nice.

I like jhe's idea of a mesh bracelet as well.

Nice watch.

RMD

posted Hide Post
Thanks! It's very special to me, as he was. He was only 18 yrs older than I, 16 yrs younger than my mother, so he was more like a big brother.

With the Worn & Wound NATO strap:

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Here's what the original band looks like (my every day driver).

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post