SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    We haven’t had an EDC thread in a while!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We haven’t had an EDC thread in a while! Login/Join 
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Ok, I remember that.
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Because it’s an HK. It’s an old joke. In a promotional magazine ad years ago HK had the round in backwards in the mag and it has been a running joke ever since.

quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
Why does is look like your first round in the extra mag is in backwards?

I’m a man of culture after all.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
To be honest I have a rotation of edc,but I do carry my p365 90 percent of the time.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Old school, back when the phones were bigger than the sidearm..

And Current setup

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Nice!

quote:
Originally posted by terra:
Some Old school, back when the phones were bigger than the sidearm..

And Current setup

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Every time I get a new HK, I always do a photo with a mag loaded like that (top right). It's kind of a tradition now.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Nice, Z06! What flashlight is that?

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Lumintop AA 2.0 - best under $20 single AA I've found

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I just ordered one off amazon.

quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Lumintop AA 2.0 - best under $20 single AA I've found

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I need to post my gear. I really like the spyderco Embassy.

Enjoying this thread. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please do!

quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I need to post my gear. I really like the spyderco Embassy.

Enjoying this thread. Thanks.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
No pimp-daddy glamor shots of safe queens here. G19.4 FDE with Ameriglos, OEM (-) connector, G17 smooth trigger, and OEM extended slide stop / magazine release, plus some beat up Talon grips and Surefire XC1B. OEM Mag with Federal HST 147gr +P and a 17rd G17 reload (still on the belt).

I don't carry both knives - the Japanese Al Mar is in shorts / summer because it is considerably lighter in the pockets than the Emerson - pity they were bought out and are making all new Al Mars in China. Frown The Emerson just came back from sharpening at their shop - try as I might, I cannot get the knack for sharpening the chisel grind very well. I usually send it back once a year and for the $20 it costs including shipping, it's well worth it.

Surefire E1B Backup and Original Titan. Worn hard, put away wet - still working fine.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post