SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Bamf
posted Hide Post
I don't check the Gallery often, but I love this game.

Mornings in Sangin

I'm a little rounder now

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post

My wife and I with Becky!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
^ Great pic!

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
My ugly mug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
One of the only selfies I've ever done.

Wow, I was involved in building them modified 747 Dreamlifters carrying 787 parts. I gotta admit, they look better than the Airbus whale looking plane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to read the posting a photo instructions again cause I just can't seem to make it work.

Posts: 249 | Location: Westchester County NY | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlueZee:
I need to read the posting a photo instructions again cause I just can't seem to make it work.

Upload your photos to a hosting site like Photobucket and then paste the "IMG code" into your post.

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zee:
My ugly mug.

Where is the Z? My buddy has a Nismo.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
SigMonkey with his twin, two days old.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Me and the youngest jr darthfusters 17 yrs ago. We are the three on the left.

The most recent pic of me and the next to youngest jr df

Mrs df shooting my 686 the day she confiscated it for herself. lol

The youngest jr df shooting cross eye dominant

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My namesake

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BlueZee,

Posts: 249 | Location: Westchester County NY | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Q83
posted Hide Post

NRA LIFE MEMBER
ISRA LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I guess I don't watch the gallery as much as I used to.... I'll play.

From a range 15 movie promo:

From a conference a few years ago:

Here's a more recent picture from a graduation this winter:

My sister's wedding 6 years ago before I left the military:

Even further back....my 2nd anniversary, Seward Alaska 2003:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Waiting for the rain to break so I can go for a run.
Normally I don't use the chin strap, but my hat had blown off my head twice prior to the picture being taken. And I didn't feel like chasing it anymore.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post
A friend and I at my place on New Years.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 264 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Waiting for the rain to break so I can go for a run.
Normally I don't use the chin strap, but my hat had blown off my head twice prior to the picture being taken. And I didn't feel like chasing it anymore.

Tom Reagan: Dream I had once. I was walkin' in the woods, I don't know why. Wind came up and blew me hat off.

Verna: And you chased it, right? You ran and ran, finally caught up to it and you picked it up. But it wasn't a hat anymore and it changed into something else, something wonderful.

Tom Reagan: Nah, it stayed a hat and no, I didn't chase it. Nothing more foolish than a man chasin' his hat. Smile

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:

Where is the Z? My buddy has a Nismo.

Lost the 350zee back in 2008 due to a divorce. Finally got an 11 370Z replacement 5 years ago.