SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    What did you do today in reloading-land?
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you do today in reloading-land? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
Primed 900 9mm cases. I’ve found I swear a lot less if I prime brass separately before I load on the Pro-1000.

The Lee Pro 1000 priming system is well know for causing people to swear.
I, too, prime separately.

PC

Posts: 874 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Yep. I’ve tried all the recommended fixes and mine just doesn’t work well enough for me.

In fact for smaller batches of .38 special, .40, and .45 I just prime and load on the LCT even though it’s not as fast as a true progressive. But it sure does make things easy.

Loaded 300 .38 special MBC coated 158 SWC yesterday and it was a pleasure.

Someday I’ll win the lottery and get a 650 or 750.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 2120 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used up my last 400 primers on 9mm.

Posts: 9 | Registered: December 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
So I got some fiocchi 12 ga shells and threw together some unique aa12 wads and a simple 69 caliber round ball I usually use for my Brown Bess....went to the range and was pleasantly surprised... Rey little recoil and accurate for a round ball...

Gonna go back tomorrow and try them at 50 and 100 yds.

Also patterned my Mossberg 12 with factory Winchester OObuck at 10 yards ..5shots- all on one 11x8.5 piece of paper at ten yards out of a riot barrel...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Posts: 6530 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post