SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Hornady Get Loaded promotion 2021
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady Get Loaded promotion 2021 Login/Join 
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted
Recently I bought a set of Hornady dies for a caliber I needed, and looked forward to another redemption of the "Get Loaded" promotion that I have used for many years. Hornady has not updated their website for the 2021 promotion.

Well, I called them today and they told me they are not doing the promotion for 2021, and if they had known how 2020 was going to go, they would not have done it then either.

Just wanted to let you all know in case you were thinking about taking advantage of this in 2021.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 914 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
I had bought a set of dies back in early October and promptly sent off the info.

Just received my box of bullets last week.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 673 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K0ZZZ:
I had bought a set of dies back in early October and promptly sent off the info.

Just received my box of bullets last week.

FWIW, that's about how long it took me to get my bullets when I bought my LNL back during the non-panic days. They're not fast getting them to you.

The free bullets were one of the deciding factors that caused me to chose the LNL over the Dillon 550...although I imagine taking market share from the competition isn't a huge deal to them these days since they're likely selling every press they can make before it even goes out the door.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post