SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Cyclists, runners and CC
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cyclists, runners and CC Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My brother's girlfriend always runs in undertech yoga pants. She's always flashing me her gun when I run into them(only because she knows I wanted that P225 but my brother gave it to her instead of selling it to me). Maybe they make something for men.

Posts: 923 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Knezz:
Yes, I ride with those tight and riding kits. My jersey has 3 pockets in the rear. You can purchase 1 of those neoprene holster and place it in one of those pockets. I would think you would go with something small like a .380 dedicated to bike riding as weight is the enemy.The lighter the better.

****Note: Those cycling jerseys are made to wick sweat away, so moisture may be a little challenge but I don't find it unbearable.***

S&W Bodyguard in a Sticky holster rides perfectly in the center pocket of all my cycling jerseys and is what I've been using for the last few years.

Posts: 419 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post