SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365 Magazine Carriers

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Magazine Carriers Login/Join 
posted
Is there a source for P365 specific mag pouches? I have some double stack pouches that can be tightened down enough to hold them, but don't leave enough of the mag exposed for a good grasp. In essence, I need a narrow double stack pouch that's extra low cut for the short magazines.

Posts: 12 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I got some Alien Gear pouches. They can be adjusted for tension, and there is enough room to easily grip the 12-rd mags. I haven't tried with the 10-rd, as I plan to have one of them in the gun with a 12-rd as backup.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5154 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use this one from Concealment Express. It works, just like every other mag carrier I have.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...ilpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posts: 97 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMan:
I use this one from Concealment Express. It works, just like every other mag carrier I have.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...ilpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have these for several different pistols. They work great.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1609 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21484 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 for Kytex mags carriers. I own several for my Sigs and Glocks.

Posts: 20 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I pretty much switched to Pitbull’s universal mag carriers. They fit my single and double stack mags and I can use them owb or iwb.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5820 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post