SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite EDC Sig (and SIG only!) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelleytoons:
So what is your favorite EDC Sig? (And, yes, I know that many folks -- oddly enough, for a Sig forum -- are EDC many other gun types, but start your own thread for that :>Wink.

And how are you carrying it? (What holster). Just thought this might be an interesting thread to read.

SigPro 2022 9mm in a Don Hume pancake holster (OWB) or an inside pocket of a down vest when cold enough

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 241 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239 with orange Trijicon HD's and G10 checkered grips. Winter weather could see me EDC my non railed P229 .357sig.

Posts: 59 | Location: Great State of Jefferson (Nor CA) | Registered: December 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have recently settled on a sig p226 legion SAO.
I was carrying a 320 but the legion is a lot faster and more comfortable for me. I will most likely stay with the legion 226 for quit some time, my primary carry and depending the situation I will switch to different sigs from time to time periodically.

Posts: 311 | Location: United States | Registered: September 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was carrying the 239 but it got a little colder and I decided on a W. German 220.
She rides nicely in a Galco Combat Master OWB.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 1637 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
Up until lately, I wasn't carrying every day. It wasn't practical or frankly comfortable enoug for me to justify it to myself.

After I got the Stealthgear AIWB+ setup, that's all changed. I WANT to carry now AND I don't have a magazine bouncing around in my pocket.

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 102 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
P239, AIWB

Posts: 9802 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P225 A1 in a Don Hume OWB Holster.

Retired USN
Sig Sauer P225A1
Sig Sauer P320C
Walter PPS M2
Ruger LCP II
Ruger Single Six

Posts: 30 | Location: GA Mountains & FL | Registered: September 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1911 Ultra Compact

Posts: 240 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
228 in either a Kramer iwb 3 or a sparks SSII or my C3 plus in a Kramer iwb 3.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 652 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
938 in a stealthgear owb

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226, Comp-Tac MTac, IWB.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

The world's a dangerous place, we can help! http://portlandfirearmtraining.com/

Posts: 2471 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
It used to be the P239. Nowadays, the P229C "carry" is my Fav Sig...

Posts: 9802 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I just made a decision to make the P220 TT Carry my .45 carry gun over my DW CCO. I don't carry it daily, but when I carry .45 it is the P220 TT Carry.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3789 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P229 SAS gen 2 with E2

Posts: 244 | Location: FL | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320sc with compact mag with x-grip and N8squared professional holster

P320 Compact FDE, P320 Subcompact x 2 - Go Bucks!

Posts: 23 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P229 chambered in 357sig carried in a Milt Sparks VMII.

Posts: 401 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Father Goose
posted Hide Post
P229 Big Grin

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
P220 with Mitch Rosen ARG

Posts: 11 | Location: way out west | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Another P320 Compact, in 357Sig here.
Rides in an OHC IWB.

No change here, though I do need to get around to ordering a weak side spare mag carrier.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 4910 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Please tell me where you got this magazine base.

Posts: 1757 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post