SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Godzilla vs Kong (2021)
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Godzilla vs Kong (2021) Login/Join 
Picture of pasound
posted Hide Post
I watched it twice this weekend on HBO. Was better the second time - paid less attention to the humans and more attention to the monsters. It's ok - not great.

Old, stubborn, heavily armed.

Posts: 26 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: January 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I thought kt was cool enough for a "free" movie at home.

But I'll watch any of the monster movies at that price, at least once.

No way I'd fork over $20+ to see it in a theater, though, and I'm pleased I didn't.

Posts: 24826 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
The CGI was pretty impressive and for a week night time killer it wasn't bad. I don't really like movies that are non stop over the top action. I give it two and a halve to three stars out of five.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 10173 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
Can't wait. The plot will most likely be silly and/or stupid but a chance to watch giant monsters beat the crap out of each other for 2 hours is worth the price of admission.

Coming to HBO Max in March.

This for sure!

Posts: 1504 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Poor Pensacola: Hurricanes, flooding, drug dealer shootouts in the streets. Now Godzilla attacks! I'm lucky to have left last month.

Posts: 2419 | Location: High Sierra | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post