SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Last Season Of The Americans

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last Season Of The Americans Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
I think I have figured out how it it going to end or at least what is going to lead up to the end.

Posts: 4295 | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

I have my ideas to. Looks like they are setting up increasing "marital" differences, for sure.

Posts: 10044 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I think Phillip might narc on Elizabeth.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 14060 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geezus! Elizabeth is the most ruthless chick on TV now. The stabbing of the Naval Observatory man was chilling!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 6314 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Geezus! Elizabeth is the most ruthless chick on TV now. The stabbing of the Naval Observatory man was chilling!

He didn't deserve to die, but if he hadn't been a sleazy dick on a power trip he would still be alive.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1017 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite show,really well done. I’m sad to see it ending. I think the show is so well written, the ending will be a shocker.

Posts: 683 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy the show. Hate to see it ending.

Posts: 873 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
One of small number of television series that my wife and I watch. It has certainly been a well-crafted and acted show. The only part of the show that I’ve struggled with lately is the rapid transition of Paige from whiny, self-absorbed teenager to a young woman and Russian agent.

Elizabeth is as cold as a razor blade, isn’t she

Posts: 7008 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's the best television show I've ever seen.

Posts: 4573 | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Tried hard to get in to it. Maybe I didn't give it enough time.

Posts: 4125 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
Tried hard to get in to it. Maybe I didn't give it enough time.

I'm betting you did. I'm sticking it out but have bad-mouthed it right along the whole way. It's been consistently fair to awful. I'll leave it at that and butt out.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 4674 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
You may be right, she has killed 2 more since then.

quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

He didn't deserve to die, but if he hadn't been a sleazy dick on a power trip he would still be alive.

Posts: 4295 | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about the General? That was good.

Posts: 4573 | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Amazing how dark they have become since the beginning of the show.

Posts: 2879 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Excellent show. This season is shaping up nicely.

"A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly."

"When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone."

- Both by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

Posts: 5408 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post