SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Corner Gas comedy on Amazon Prime
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corner Gas comedy on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
It’s pretty funny!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know, I find it hilarious.

I watched the first 5 seasons in two weeks. I have one season left to go before I'm done and I don't want it to be over so I haven't started it yet.

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I am still hooked. Smile On Season 5 now.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite episode so far was the last one of season 4. The one about gophers, ground hogs, and Pump & Go.

It's the only one I watched twice. I had to go back and watch it again, knowing what I found out. lol

Posts: 146 | Location: South Texas  | Registered: August 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Schitt's Creek which has been one of our favorite shows these days. Will check out.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that tip. Just watched the first three episodes.

Good stuff!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I tried several times....but just couldn't get into it. I wanted to, because I LOVE Letterkenny, and I'd heard they were similar. But they aren't.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post