SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Have a FREE copy of my newest book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have a FREE copy of my newest book Login/Join 
Picture of JSW
posted

To celebrate the release of my latest novel I am giving away copies of the Kindle edition today (4/29/18).

If you would like a copy email me at and let me know. I will need to send it to your Amazon email address.

It’s a lighthearted drama set in the 1970s entertainment industry, although as the title would suggest there are some serious moments as well.

If you are looking for something different, that doesn’t take itself too seriously, and is a bit nostalgic, I believe you’ll enjoy my book.

It’s 1974 and seven-year-old John has a big dream, to be a popular singing star. His dream is about to come true. But he is also about to discover all that glitters is not gold and sometimes dreams have a dark side. Come along with John on a ride through the 1970s music scene for some laughs, and a few tears too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JSW,

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
I have sent out copies to everyone that has contacted me so far. You should expect an email about it from Amazon sometime today. If you don’t get an email from them in the next 24 hours please let me know. Thanks!

Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
I have sent out all the copies. If you asked for one and you don’t get an email from Amazon within the next 24 hours please let me know. Thanks!

Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I got mine. Thanks again!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
The last batch has been sent out. If you asked for a copy and don’t get an email from Amazon in the next 24 hours please contact me again. Thanks everyone!

Troll
posted Hide Post
Would your novel be available to Nook readers?

Thanks!

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Sorry, it’s not on Nook currently. There is the possibility that my novel might be available from B&N in the fall. Thanks!