SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Where to find Chris Cornell MP3 of Nothing Compares?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find Chris Cornell MP3 of Nothing Compares? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone had any luck in finding where to purchase this MP3?

https://youtu.be/IuUDRU9-HRk

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
use this - https://ytmp3.cc/

copy/paste the link and convert, then download. just worked fine for me and no need to install anything on your machine.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Boy, that’s ironic, just this morning I got an email from Reverb.com and it had an attachment of Prince doing this very song. I did not like it near as well as Cornell’s cover.

BTW, the video of Cornell says that he is covering Prince’s “Nothing Compares 2U.” Uhh-h, no. This is Sinéad O’Connor’s song.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
BTW, the video of Cornell says that he is covering Prince’s “Nothing Compares 2U.” Uhh-h, no. This is Sinéad O’Connor’s song.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

OK, I was wrong Big Grin

again

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
use this - https://ytmp3.cc/

copy/paste the link and convert, then download. just worked fine for me and no need to install anything on your machine.

I'll give that a shot. Thank you very much!

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

OK, I was wrong Big Grin

again

There was some beef between sinead and Prince after she covered it.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I think Sinead had beef with pretty much everyone. Wink

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post