SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I saw you in the field earlier. Sorry to interrupt, but are you metal detectors?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I saw you in the field earlier. Sorry to interrupt, but are you metal detectors? Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
No my dear. This, is a metal detector. We are metal detectorists.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
When in doubt, dig it out!

Posts: 11165 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw this series this past spring. Really liked this show.

https://youtu.be/1hFadNEITqY

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Ring pull.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Did you watch University Challenge last night?

No.

But you always watch University Challenge.

I don't know how to turn the tv on.

What?

Becky always turns the tv on.

Are you serious?

Three remote controls. It's a complicated sequence involving all three and I never got the grips of it.

You need to get her back.

Yep. Or I'll never get to watch tv again.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Ring pull.
I need to find a new place to search. All we turn up these days is litter and ring pulls. This is the land of the Saxons. I want to discover where they buried their warriors and their kings.

Instead of where they had their snacks and soft drinks?

The Constable
posted Hide Post
Found a ring pull this afternoon in the sand at a picnic area at Glacier Park. Made me laugh as wellas think of the detectorists.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post