SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Pulp Fiction tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pulp Fiction tonight Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
The Byrd Theatre is having 'Tarantino Tuesday'. They're showing Reservoir Dogs at 1915hrs and Pulp Fiction at 2130hrs tonight.

It should be cool to see Pulp Fiction on the big screen. Since the Byrd is one block from my home, guess I'll have to hoof it on up there tonight.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
"And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?"

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Let's see . . . eeny, meeny, minny, . ."

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Bre - A Royale with cheese.

Where was Butch's watch originally bought and what is special about that place?

God, what a great movie. A real theater makes a big difference -- fewer distractions.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
One of my all time favorite movies. Tarantino is a genius.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Zed's dead, baby! Zed's dead.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mmmhmmm....this is a tasty burger.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
One of my all time favorite movies. Tarantino is a genius.

Jim

It sure seemed so back then. Reservoir Dogs, True Romance and Pulp Fiction are some of my favorite movies. Now though it seems like he went off the deep end a bit.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post