SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mustang, this is Voodoo 3.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mustang, this is Voodoo 3. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
She's lost that loving feeling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5908 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Both catapults are broken. We can't launch any aircraft yet, sir. . .*

*You Navy guys should know why this is so funny. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Boys I'm just trying to keep this current so old Tom finally releases the fucking sequel. Come on Tom, release that mf'er on 4k blu ray so I can see Jennifer again!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
i will hit he Brakes and he will fly right by

Posts: 1602 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post