Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

30 coins Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
Intriguing premise. Baby becomes a toddler - creepy as heck. Spider beast - wtf too imaginative for me and kind of lost interest.

Anyone watched more than the first episode? Worth continuing?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have stuck with it. Pretty good so far, intriguing concept as far as theology goes.

Tony

Posts: 314 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Having watched a few more shows, I think some knowledge of theology would make this more engaging.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Sticking w/ it. Current on S1 now, waiting for next episode. Don't know much about theology but some stuff here makes me think. But lots of questions too.....

Some stuff requires suspension of reality. Other stuff is creepy if you think about it.

posted Hide Post
Yep. Can't really give much away about it without it being a spoiler, but I like movies/shows that challenge the status quo or explore alternate meanings/interpretations regarding religion. A couple of my favorites are Prophecy and Stigmata. A couple in the Dan Brown series do the same but the books delve deeper into it than the movies.

One of my favorite lines in Prophecy is the devil explaining why he helped humanity. That he could care less about us, but (Paraphrased) 'If they win, there'd be two hells, and that's one too many for me."

Tony

Posts: 314 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post