SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You'll find them up in Kansas.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You'll find them up in Kansas. Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
They're with the Union. And we're going up there and set things aright.

I'll be coming with you.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I reckon I'll be goin' with you.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I reckon so.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat same as worms.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
The man's easy to track, leaves dead men wherever he goes.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Dying ain't much of a livin' boy.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
...they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when I get to likin' someone they're not around long.

I notice when you get to dislikin' someone they're not around long either.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post