SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Grand Tour - Season 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Grand Tour - Season 2 Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Given how broken the three are, 1 more maybe all they're capable of.

Posts: 2006 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
"Rumor has it" but update of that rumor that I saw was that it was BS.

Link

“Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural course of things.”--Adam Smith, born June 16, 1723

Posts: 14314 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
interesting - never saw the update

thanks Big Grin

this means I can sleep tonight

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47342 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very mis-leading headline. No their contract hasn't been re-newed however, that doesn't mean they aren't going to offer a contract.

I'm gonna guess that a new contract will be provided and Clarkson will have less creative control. While the good stuff is there, the bad stuff are absolute duds and spreading out the creative direction will help balance out the show. Whitman and Clarkson for all of their wit, are out of good ideas for the show and in-need of some help in so-much that it doesn't violate any terms BBC's TG property.

Posts: 8335 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post