SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Westworld Season 2
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westworld Season 2 Login/Join 
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Yeah Ep 4 is kind of a turning point for me with this season. It was starting to lose me but that reeled me back in.

And of course, the acting is always amazing.

"The frost on the ground probably envies the frost on the trees."

Posts: 8515 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Does anybody else wish TWD could make their flashbacks half as good as Westworld?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 5403 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Does anybody else wish TWD could make their flashbacks half as good as Westworld?

TWD:Lena Dunham::Westworld:Scarlett Johansson

"The frost on the ground probably envies the frost on the trees."

Posts: 8515 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Shogunworld

Hell, I like it better than Westworld. Very entertaining, although we continue with this ridiculous "Women are stronger and women are in charge" horse shit. Roll Eyes No, you're a fucking automaton which happens to look like a woman. You're a machine.

I've grown awfully fond of Sizemore.

Armistice and her Shogunworld counterpart. What a hoot. Big Grin

Posts: 84333 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ugh, I need to catch up. I'm two episodes behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be unpredictable at times. Only boring, dull-witted people never stray from the path. - Para

Totus Tuus

Posts: 5131 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I seemingly really enjoyed last nights episode focused on the Native Americans. Ghosts or whatever they called them.

It was kinda a nice story line about them becoming self aware.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 7587 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post