SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix - Bruce Springsteen on Broadway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix - Bruce Springsteen on Broadway Login/Join 
posted
If you are even a little bit of a fan then you have to see this...truly amazing!

That is all

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I listened to some of the show on spotify the other day... pretty good. Wish there was some stuff from Nebraska on there.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
I listened to some of the show on spotify the other day... pretty good. Wish there was some stuff from Nebraska on there.

I am almost positive "My Father's House" is from Nebraska and that made it?

BTW, that is one of my favorite albulms

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:

I am almost positive "My Father's House" is from Nebraska and that made it?

BTW, that is one of my favorite albulms

oh yes it. I was skipping around and didn't hear that one.

Nebraska is really the only Boss album I listen to. Atlantic City gives me chills every time I listen to it.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I really wanted to see this live. Will catch it on Netflix

True story...when my now 12 year old was a toddler we were driving somewhere and I looked in the mirror and I can see the wheels turning

So I said

“What’s on your mind bud?”

And he said

“Dad, who is the poor chicken man? And why he do get his house blowed up? Poor chicken man. What if he had a dog? Did the dog get blowed up?”

He had created an entire world for the chicken man. And was very concerned about possible pets, where Santa would go, etc. we talked about it the rest of the drive.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching. Do Not Miss It if you’re a fan of Springsteen. So many amazing stories-funny, sad, heart warming and heart breaking.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post