SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Shut up, Ralph...."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Shut up, Ralph...." Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted
SITDOWN!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9696 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little ironic; I was watching Heat last night for the first time in a while, and see this post this morning.

Posts: 2695 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Favorite Ralph quote-

I'm angry. I'm very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband's dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fucking television set!

Favorite quote of the movie-

M.O.? Is that they're good... Once it escalated into a murder one beef for all of 'em after they killed the first two guards, they didn't hesitate. Pop guard number three because... what difference does it make? Why leave a living witness? Drop of a hat these guys will rock and roll.

Followed up by-

Does this look like gangbangers working the local 7-11 to you? Robbery-Homicide's taking it

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16112 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Vincent: I got an idea what they're looking at.... You know what they're looking at?... I mean — is this guy something, or is he something?... This crew is good!... You wanna know what they're looking at?
Dr. Bob: What?
Vincent: Us.... The L-A-P-D.... Po-lice Department.... We just got made...

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What am I doing? I'm taking to an empty telephone

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will not hesitate. Not for one second.

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Magua: "They dumped us"
Hannah: "What?"
Magua: "They dumped us!"
Hannah: They dumped all our surveillance?!
Hannah: "I had coffee with McCauley, HALF-AN-HOUR-AGO"
Magua: We were on you, then McCauley drove in to LAX where surveillance can't follow"
Hannah: "Does anybody have any idea where the fuck these people are?"

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9696 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
cause she's got a GREAT ASS!!!! and you've got your head ALL THE WAY UP IT

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
cause she's got a GREAT ASS!!!! and you've got your head ALL THE WAY UP IT

"Jesus"

NRA Life Member

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
DON'T WASTE MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
DON'T WASTE MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME!

NRA Life Member

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Ferocious aren't I. When I think of an ass, a woman's ass... Something comes out of me.

This information is everywhere, it's in the air. You just have to know how to grab it

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Favorite Ralph quote-

I'm angry. I'm very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband's dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fucking television set!

Favorite quote of the movie-

M.O.? Is that they're good... Once it escalated into a murder one beef for all of 'em after they killed the first two guards, they didn't hesitate. Pop guard number three because... what difference does it make? Why leave a living witness? Drop of a hat these guys will rock and roll.

Followed up by-

Does this look like gangbangers working the local 7-11 to you? Robbery-Homicide's taking it

Her final line in the scene. Ralph really is a pussy....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12344 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post