SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You gonna eat your cornbread?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You gonna eat your cornbread? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Always liked that movie but seems it's never been as popular as I thought it would be.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Consequences and repercussions!

Love this movie.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Consequences and repercussions!

Love this movie.

Corn Bread

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I didn't know white folks so serious about pie down here.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
This is the gun line. It runs from shack to shack, clear around the yard. You are now inside the gun line. You step outside the gun line without my permission, you will be shot. You trip and fall over the gun, you will be shot. You spit, you pee, you so much as stick your johnson over the gun line, you will be shot.

My favorite Eddie Murphy movie.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's been years since I've seen it, but it struck me as a bit of an odd film. Nothing specific. It just seems a little off.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's been years since I've seen it, but it struck me as a bit of an odd film. Nothing specific. It just seems a little off.

Maybe it has something to do with it looking like a periodic movie in most ways yet includes a very modern day Eddie Murphy character that in no way fits the time period most of the movie is set in?

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post