SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Charlie Daniels passed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlie Daniels passed Login/Join 
posted
My wife just told me that Charlie Daniels apparently passed away from a stroke this morning. He was 83. RIP Charlie!

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Damn it!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I loved his music and his love of God and country.

RIP Charlie, you will be missed.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Charlie, a classic country music legend.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He beat ya by 3 min so jib jab.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3650030274
But RIP anyway.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace Charlie.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Great entertainer and human being. RIP Charlie.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Was introduced to him and the band by my sister many years ago at a jam at the Miccosukee Indian Village out west here in Miami. What a great guy and very down to earth. He will be missed.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
A very bad loss to country music. RIP Mr. Daniels you will be sorely missed.

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post