SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Unhinged with Russell Crowe
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unhinged with Russell Crowe Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Was entertaining enough for my flight home. Yeah, I enjoyed it; at least while not exactly sober on a 4 hour flight, it fit the bill.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba Trump Stands Alone...but he fights
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

"Surrender be damned. I have not yet begun to fight." ~JPJ

"I aim to misbehave."

Posts: 25981 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Crowe and the title describes him at times. My favorite movie of this genre is Duel, 1971 starring Dennis Weaver. Spielberg's debut I believe.

Posts: 10136 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
He has been doing some eatin, don't think he could do Leonidas again.

Gerard Butler (who has also done some eating) played Leonidas. Crowe played Maximus Decimus Meridius.

OOPS, I got them mixed up, my bad.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 8789 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
- Plato

Posts: 11262 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Meh, it was borderline of being decent and disappointing. Has Crowe really gotten that big or is it the magic of Hollywood making him appear to be Jabba the Hut?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 7390 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post