SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best season of BOSCH?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best season of BOSCH? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
What’s your favorite? Mine is the second season, particularly the episodes surrounding the death of George Irvin.

Yours?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yep, Season 2 ..

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like them all. Can't say which is my favorite season but I can tell you my favorite episode is the one in which the thugs come to his house to kill him and he takes them all out. IIRC it was the last season. Steve McQueen cool.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I have to say I like them all. Yes, there are certain episodes in certain season that tug on very different emotions, which is the result of great writing and great acting. Bosch is one of those series that something very minor will happen in one season and it will be explained in the next season. SLIGHT SPOILER AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Example, when Maddie "runs" away from Vegas to surprise visit Harry in season one, she is walking around his place checking things out and she picks up a mason jar of spent rifle rounds. In the George Irving funeral episode of season 2 we see Harry pick up a spent blank rifle round from the salute firing and later putting it in the mason jar in that episode. In another later episode in that season, Irving asks Bosch about picking up the round at the funeral, and Bosch explains it.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I feel like the pill farm season was weakest, everything else is solid.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
I feel like the pill farm season was weakest, everything else is solid.

Agreed.
Enjoyed the whole series so far & looking forward to the next season.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I finally started watching this last night, so far so good. Been a while since I've binged a series.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I started reading the books from book #1 and I think I am up to around book 20 in the series. Great Author. So after getting Prime I started watching Bosch. 100% enjoyable but the TV series does not follow the books at all. I have learned to enjoy the TV series as it gives a say, 2nd dose of Bosch to enjoy.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
I started reading the books from book #1 and I think I am up to around book 20 in the series. Great Author. So after getting Prime I started watching Bosch. 100% enjoyable but the TV series does not follow the books at all.

I've read the entire series of books, in order and as they were published, since the series started in 1992. I just finished Fair Warning, which is a Jack McEvoy book (the reporter who appears in some of the books). I also have enjoyed all of the Prime series. And they do follow the books, but in a disordered way. In a single season, they weave in the plots from several books, which is why it seems not to follow a single book. I do also agree the Prime Season 2 was probably the best of the lot.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post