SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Magnum PI on Amazon Prime . . . mostly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magnum PI on Amazon Prime . . . mostly Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
Seasons 1-5 and 7,8 but not season 6. Not sure why.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
Seasons 1-5 and 7,8 but not season 6. Not sure why.

Who guest starred in Season 6 and gets paid those royalties?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I really tried to watch some of these about 5 years ago, was gifted Season 1-2 on DVD.

For me, it's one of those shows that is better if you just remember it in your mind instead of rewatching it.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
September 30th, 1982. Season 3 Episode 1:

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I remember watching that episode back then and being shocked Magnum killed him. It was awesome! Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I remember watching that episode back then and being shocked Magnum killed him. It was awesome! Smile

Yeah, I watched it live on TV the first time it was on and had the same reaction.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:

Yes but the rest of the episode was so frickin stupid.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6UslpmPG9c

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I really tried to watch some of these about 5 years ago, was gifted Season 1-2 on DVD.

For me, it's one of those shows that is better if you just remember it in your mind instead of rewatching it.

Try watching an episode of Airwolf on a 65" tv. Beyond horrible. Much worse than Magnum PI re-runs or A team.

I have the entire series of Miami Vice and those are actually still really good to watch.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Watching an episode with Ian McShane as the bad guy, funny seeing him in John Wick.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anybody notice Judge Reinhold (Fast Times / Beverly Hills Cop) in the pilot as a Navy junior enlisted man ?

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
anybody notice Judge Reinhold (Fast Times / Beverly Hills Cop) in the pilot as a Navy junior enlisted man ?

-----------------------------------

You normally get ketchup on your blouse, son?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post