SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Terminator: Dark Fate (Terminator 6)
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terminator: Dark Fate (Terminator 6) Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
...we now live in a world with 17 Princess Bride sequels, each more terrible than the last.

Noooooo.....

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 16580 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
Can anyone tell me how Arnold could keep a dog in the movie? I thought they hated Terminators
Not all dogs hate terminators. I read the novelized T2 many moons ago. Max(Wolfy) was trained by Sarah to detect terminators to serve as early warning for John. That's why he was barking incessantly in his cage when fake Janelle was cutting vegetables in the house. The T-1000 later kills Max, saw his name on the dog tag, and realized he has been tricked by the T-800.

I guess he found one that was cyborg-friendly. Big Grin

Posts: 2220 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They've effectively terminated the Terminator franchise with this movie. Good.

Terminator: Dark Fate Officially a Dark Flop

Posts: 25655 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I'll watch it on disc just for Mackenzie Davis and she is a stunner to me. IE she is mind blowing! But I knew this would be a flop. I hope all the superho Marvel films flop too, and Star Wars and anything Disney makes.

This has been the worst year for film in my entire life. Between SJW, remaking played out shit, and the main fact: all the studios are pouring money into dumb series on 10 different streaming services instead of making solid films. You want to see a good film this year? Watch Scorcese's new film and the new Safdie brothers film with Adam Sandler that comes out next month. Reviews of Uncut Gems have been off the charts. Which is why you should watch their last film, Good Time with Robert Pattinson. It should have won all the Oscars when it came out.

F your instagram!

Posts: 9499 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post