SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What have you been reading?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What have you been reading? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have really enjoyed D Day from the German perspective. Learning a lot.

Posts: 2514 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PKFan:
I'm in the midst of "House of Spies", the latest Gabriel Allon book by Daniel Silva. Liking it so far. The entire Allon series is recommended.

This one was especially good, as it broke from his "forumla" for a thriller. The old formula was present a problem, assemble the team, have a big problem in the middle of the solution, have Gabriel and others in dire danger and then rescued at the last minute. This one was have a big problem, assemble the team and then flawlessly handle the problems along the way to resolution. Much better. Of course, Gabriel is now in charge. Smile

Posts: 7252 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished the "we are bob" of the bobiverse, the latest X-Force book "Black Ops" with Skippy, Col. JOE, and the merry band of pirates, now i am reading the third book in the four horseman universe " The Winged Hussars".

Posts: 3377 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post