SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Solo. Star wars flick on Netflix
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Solo. Star wars flick on Netflix Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Rogue One>Solo>The Force Awakens>The Last Jedi

Exactly right.

Just for reference, I'm 52 and saw the originals in the theater.

I actually liked Solo quite a bit. They payed pretty decent homage to the character and the Star Wars universe. "I have a very good feeling about this!"

If they continue the series, I suspect they will show how Han got turned from the happy-go-lucky kid to the cynical smuggler.

I believe they're off to a good start.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Rogue One>Solo>The Force Awakens>The Last Jedi

Exactly right.

Just for reference, I'm 52 and saw the originals in the theater.

I actually liked Solo quite a bit. They payed pretty decent homage to the character and the Star Wars universe. "I have a very good feeling about this!"

If they continue the series, I suspect they will show how Han got turned from the happy-go-lucky kid to the cynical smuggler.

I believe they're off to a good start.

I also liked Solo. It was fun in a way that most of the other recent movies haven't been. I wasn't expecting to like it because of so many bad things I heard about it, but realized that was mostly fanboys complaining that it wasn't exactly how they wanted the story to be.

I liked Rogue One too, while it was serious, it was a great story with new people.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I liked it more the second time I watched it. Once I accepted that there wasn't a way to use a time machine and cast a young Harrison Ford and set aside my preconcieved notions of what young Han had to be like I found it to be an enjoyable film that stayed pretty true to the feel of the characters. Lando was spot on. Han was a bit of a goofball and failure as a pirate even in Star Wars. AND BY GOD HAN SHOOTS FIRST.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post