SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Below Deck 1st episode of the new season aired Oct 2nd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Below Deck 1st episode of the new season aired Oct 2nd Login/Join 
posted
The new Below Deck is out. They're in Tahiti and the 1st episode had some really nice scenery on it. Looks like it will be another great season with some really screwed up crew interaction.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Love this show. Who would you rather: Kate or Hannah?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
Love this show. Who would you rather: Kate or Hannah?

If it was 5 years ago Kate, by a long shot....now it's a tough call.....but I still think kate by a small margin

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
One of our favorite “reality” shows. Capt Lee is my favorite.

As for the girls, Hannah for me all the way. Kate needs to eat some sammichs, I’d be afraid I’d break her.

Regardless - both are definite “hit it and quit it” girls. Too much crazy, fun for a short time but turns psycho/dangerous if you stick around too long

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post