SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bushwick on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bushwick on Netflix Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted
Wasn’t bad. Decent little action flick. I watched it while I cleaned my 9mm AR pistol.
Ending was kind of, “huh, ok.” Sort of Greek tragedy-ish, maybe even a bit of “oops, we are out of money.”

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking forward to this when it came out,as much wasn't told what it was about. About a little more than half way, they capture a militant only to find out he was from Texas and they were the ones wanting to separate from the U.S. and were doing evil things to everyday people and trying to take over.

The left/writer took this movie and made it a propaganda film but didn't even get it right. In reality, the Californians/liberals were the ones wanting to secede and were/are speaking of doing violence against the conservative party, not the other way around. Hollyweird is making crap and is spewing/promoting propaganda films.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah...you definitely had to everlook the “diversity is great, everyone else is evil” slant.
Just watch it for the gunfire and Drax kicking butt.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Man, im not sure how you could stomach that. We had a thread on it awhile back.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Man, im not sure how you could stomach that. We had a thread on it awhile back.

Really? I must’ve missed the earlier thread.
As far as being able to stomach it, I did mention I was cleaning firearms while watching...I basically just looked up when I heard gunfire or dramatic music.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I went to bed about 30 minutes in and my wife and daughter want their hour of life back.

They did not like the ending to say the least.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked it...but since I saw the other thread I knew about the libbed out plot and wasn't expecting much from the movie anyway. That said, the backstory is just a vehicle to get the characters in this environment. It isn't important to the story at all, any pretext for this attack/unrest would do.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post