SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movies that are so much worse than what you remember them to be.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies that are so much worse than what you remember them to be. Login/Join 
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Strange Brew

Me and a friend loved that movie when we were kids (like 14yr old I think). Watched it numerous times and thought it was the funniest thing ever. I watched it a couple years ago, man that was some terrible Canadian crap...

Posts: 1829 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

At nine years old it was pretty awesome...

Plus he had two obedient ferrets, so there's that.

Wasn't that Beastmaster? Loved that when I was a kid too.

They may look like the cast of Beastmaster but I do not think that it is them.
That was Marc Singer and Tanya Roberts in the movie. The guy in the picture looks like the guy that killed Apollo Creed. Wink

No kidding. I wasn't referring to the image that I posted. I was referring to the comment about the ferrets.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 21101 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
The Walking Tall movies.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6889 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Any Bond film with Connery or Moore. Maybe the others won't age well either, but for now that is my line in the sand.

Posts: 5987 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post