SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Key Largo/Lauren Bacall
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Key Largo/Lauren Bacall Login/Join 
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Definitely worth watching. I have almost every single Bogart movie in my library and the ones with her are among my favorites.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
She needs a sammich or three.

???

I guess you like em fat.
There's quite a few pounds separating Lauren from fat.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My personal favorite actress from the period is Veronica Lake, as in Sullivan's Travels.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Lauren Bacall was a beautiful woman and I do enjoy watching her and Bogart on the same screen. One of my favorite movies is The Big Sleep which introduced me to the Raymond Chandler books.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post