SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Guest Book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Guest Book Login/Join 
posted
Anyone else watching this on TBS? When I saw it was from the creator of "My Name is Earl" I decided to give it a watch: It's my new "favorite". Quirky, bawdy, funny, and some familiar faces on the regular cast and guest list. (Last week was Michael Rappaport as an OCD accountant with the hots for Kate Micucci.)

Also, each episode's wrap-up and intro to the next week's episode features an male/female duet playing some awesome music. Did some checking and found out their band name is "Honey Honey"; some good music from them on Youtube.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Some in-laws suggested we watch this show. As I have good reason to have bad thoughts about that couple, I gave "The Guest Book" a chance, wanting to hate it. Still watching, still wanting to hate it but yeah, slick enough to keep me coming back.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have discovered this show. Very good. I love the fact it has call backs to other episodes. Candy for the binge watchers I guess. Jaime Pressly who was also in My Name is Earl was excellent in the last one I watched. I think Pressly stole the show on Earl.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post