SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hop in my Chrysler

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hop in my Chrysler Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Its as big as a whale!

Posts: 8393 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
And I'm about to set sail.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 5961 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
300C. Yeah, sail the highway.......1957 style

~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Benefactor, CMP Service Pistol Distinguished, NRA Precision Master

Posts: 4413 | Location: Duckburg, Orygun | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Bring your juke-box money

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1509 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Loved hearing this as we cruised in my buddy\s Newport convertible

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 15835 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It seats about twenty.

Posts: 4425 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Tiiiiiiiiiin roof.......rusted!!!!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14578 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
The whole shack shimmies

Posts: 7117 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post