SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Payback Scene involving firearms
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Payback Scene involving firearms Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
I think my personal favorite is the end of The Island (1980) when Michael Caine unloads a deck-mounted M2 on the pirates. I can only wonder how bad the carnage would have been had it been real .50 caliber ball raining down...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heat: Neil McCauley confronts Wayne Groh. "Look at me"!
Coen Bros. True Grit: Rooster Shoots Emmett Quincy.
Unforgiven: William Munny finishes Little Bill Dagget. "Deserve got nothing to do with it".

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16062 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Arnold splits up with Sharon.....

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RelC5QL5m94

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The Man From Nowhere.....the last bad guy:

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Open Range when Costner unceremoniously kills the dude at the beginning of the big final shootout.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YellowJacket,

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10484 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Another vote for "Open Range".

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Eugene Tackleberry.
We have a number of forum members related to him-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Open Range, one of the best westerns ever made.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16661 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
^^
That one.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well...just classic.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Shooter, the series. Last episode, Swagger, almost invisible in a "snow suit", shoots Ray Bama in the head from long range.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Just finished Bosch season 5 (final) episode 10. Great scene where the three guys take him on in his home. One man SBS 870 / 1911 offense.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
OP's request taken quite literally....

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I would have to say at the end of The Punisher when Thomas Jane takes care of John Travolta’s family crime enterprise and exacts his revenge for the death of his family. Just some great old fashioned violence and very satisfying.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5575 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
It might not be exactly a Payback Scene, but when Sly has to pull out Ma Deuce HB at the end of Rambo (2008) he has to fuck some mutha fuckas up. Very entertaining!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Quigley, "Said I never had much use for one. Didn't say I didn't know how to use it. "

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post

If firearms didn't have to be involved, I was going to mention the tattoo scene in the Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Posts: 11157 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post