SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Close - Netflix film with Noomi Repace

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Close - Netflix film with Noomi Repace Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing this one, it looks to have potential. It is also based off of a real life bodyguard.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 2265 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
WoMan on Fire?

Posts: 21818 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought she was just about perfect in the 9 hour Swedish TV treatment of The Millenium Trilogy.

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 1578 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn January 18th.....I guess I watch this first, pop some more popcorn and start on Punisher Season 2.

Posts: 2531 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Noomi Repace

I really liked her in the whole Promethean Alien thing.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 7677 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like her.

She was also Leilah, one of the elf gals in the Netflix movie Bright.

This new movie looks to be good.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________

Posts: 276 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will add that one to the list.

Also liked her in What Happened to Monday.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post