New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legion Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
Anybody watching Legion? I think it's been pretty good so far. I enjoy not knowing what is going on half the time.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Anybody watching Legion? I think it's been pretty good so far. I enjoy not knowing what is going on half the time.

It started off interesting but I got totally confused after three or four episodes and bailed. Frown

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It was interesting but I found myself thinking none of it makes sense. Maybe it would have been more enjoyable had it been easier to track, made more sense, etc. Maybe if I'd read any of the comics...

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
Never read the comics, but enjoyed the series. Good production value and groovy music, especially the scenes in the mental ward.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I just finished Legion. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was very well done. Dan Stevens killed it. Great casting job overall.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post