Find
Notify
Tools

Achtung Baby Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
One of the top ten best albums of all time.

Discuss.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm not a huge U2 fan, but this album is my favorite of theirs.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
3rd best U2 record... Joshua Tree and War #1 and #2.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
It's good. It's the tour I caught them on when I was in 10th grade or so. I can't say that it displaces Joshua Tree for me though.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I too prefer Joshua Tree as their best work.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I like it, but prefer Joshua Tree.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Joshua Tree, then War. Achtung is a great album though.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
'A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle'. The most notable lyric on the album to me.

Like other, I think the Joshua Tree is their best work.

Saw the Joshua Tree Tour concert 30 years ago and Looking forward to seeing the 30th anniversary show this year.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post