SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Conners’ cast says it’s ‘awkward’ filming without Roseanne Barr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conners’ cast says it’s ‘awkward’ filming without Roseanne Barr Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Oh ya think? Especially since Roseanne Barr WAS the show?

It will be really awkward after you're canceled after 4-5 episodes! Big Grin

‘Conners’ cast says it’s ‘awkward’ filming without Roseanne Barr

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Yeah I bet it's awkward, and I really never liked the original or the new version. A Roseanne show without Roseanne...

It would be like watching Lethal Weapon without Riggs in it... oh wait...

One has to really love the direction Hollywood is going nowadays...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well..DUH!

Who was the genius who approved this?

What's next...a Seinfeld reboot without Jerry Seinfeld? Roll Eyes

quote:

Roseanne Reboot Flops Without Roseanne; "The Conners" Dead Last In Ratings

In the nightly ratings battle. the “Roseanne” spin off continues to trend downward.

Last night, “The Conners” was beaten by everything- “NCIS,” “The Voice,” etc. This was their first really objective run, no World Series, nothing to distract potential viewers.

But the key demo sank, which isn’t a good sign. And the total viewers were down by 180K, which is a lot, frankly. People are leaving and they’re not coming back.

ABC has ordered 1 extra episode to the original order of 10. Sounds to me like a finale. Someone wakes up and says they dreamt Roseanne died. There’s a cackle from the next room. Fade to black. -Showbiz 411

Link

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's next...a Seinfeld reboot without Jerry Seinfeld?

A show about less than nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Wife and I watched about ten minutes of the first show and changed channels. Not a funny thing about it. Conner's won't be around long.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Kevin Can Wait did pretty well in its first season, then they killed off the wife to go in different direction for Season 2 and it flopped hard.

When will they ever learn?