Find
Notify
Tools

Live PD Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have watched the show from time to time. It can be interesting. I watched a sequence in Phoenix, AZ one time and found it of interest because it was all happening just a few blocks from where my sister and her kids had lived.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 19711 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
The "guns" on that big Richland County, NC cop are bigger than most people's thighs. Eek Big Grin

That's Richland County, SC - and seems like every scene is right down the road from where I work. I usually instantly know where they are when they cut to the Richland County PD.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 1591 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
its on youtube as well,
from the six or 8 that I have watched, seems better than c.o.p.s

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 45877 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting until I see episodes from inner city Chicago and Detroit. I am guessing the camera people would probably veto that idea. I could do with a little less commentary from the studio as well.

Posts: 2871 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post